this is not really fair, since i already gave like 65 on one of my previous blogs, but i will try to come up with yet more stuff.
1. i have baby #4 growing in my belly!
2. this will be our last, short of a miracle.
3. i always wanted this many babies.
4. everybody said after i had one baby i would change my mind. ha ha. i said, ha ha.
5. i love coffee.
6. i have no sense of humor.
7. i married a man who is almost all sense of humor.
8. i get 4-5 hours of broken sleep a night.
9. i have a minimum of 6 years left of that much sleep.
10. i have made a conscious decision to have the last 3 babies. TheOldest was a surprise.
11. i went to governor’s school in high school in literary arts.
12. i was an art major.
13. i wanted to animate for disney.
14. i used to sit in disney movies and make my friends watch the credits because, “my name will be here someday.”
15. my first car was an ’86 nissan datsun maximum, diesel, named ethel.
16. i can drive a standard.
17. i’ve had glasses since the 4th grade.
18. i’ve tried contacts and they hurt so much and were so dry that i quit.
19. i decided wearing glasses would be cool and that i would start a trend.
20. i have a purple frog tattoo from when i was 17 from a tattoo guy in a travelling bus.
21. i don’t regret it.
22. it looks more like a purple lizard after 3 nursing babies.
23. i do regret this. but find it pretty funny!
24. the worst thing i did at school my whole 12 years of school was refuse to dissect a fetal pig my sophomore year, because i didn’t believe it was right, and i told my teacher, “i will NEVER need to know this my whole life.”
25. i was right.
26. i got written up and my grade was dropped a letter, my gpa suffered because she believed i was just power struggling with her.
27. i graduated with honors in the top 30 of 300 students.
28. i was in the drama club.
29. i was in choir and can’t sing a lick.
30. i was in odessey of the mind.
31. i was in mock trial.
32. i was in quiz bowl.
33. i was in model u. n.
34. i was a nerd.
35. i have had several long-haired guinea pigs.
36. i have had a ferret.
37. i have had a hamster.
38. i have watched my pet mouse have babies.
39. i have had fish, and dogs, and cats.
40. i currently have hermit crabs. i said HERMIT crabs.
41. i have never had a bird, i always thought they were gross.
42. i hate heights, like cry, sweat, freeze up.
43. i hate spiders and bugs that go “pop” when you smoosh them.
44. i have a battle cry reserved for killing those things.
45. i was anti-killing anything in high school – bugs, deer, anything.
46. i once helped my husband “process” a freshly killed deer in our kitchen in our white sink. to save money.
47. i will never do this again.
48. unless i’m starving, and then i will not only eat my words, i will eat the prey.
49. i don’t believe in abortion. ever. i don’t believe God makes mistakes. ever. see psalm 138:13-16.
50. we almost lost our first baby when he was born.
51. for the whole 2nd trimester with our second baby we were bumped from one specialist to another believing he had spinabifida.
52. we were offered an abortion.
53. i still believed #49.
54. i have been date-raped.
55. i have forgiven. it’s amazing!
56. the year i became a Christian i read the whole Bible cover-to-cover in 4 weeks. and processed it.
57. i was a skeptic and wanted to know what it was that i was associating myself with.
58. i became a religious zealot.
59. then i discovered grace and not just the law.
60. since then, i’ve seen God bring my mom back to church, my sister and her husband start going to church and proclaiming Christ, and my dad go from almost anti-jesus to telling me “it’s all about glorifying Christ.”
61. these things had nothing to do with me, they were in spite of my bashing them on the head with a Bible.
62. i love some kind of wonderful.
63. and can’t buy me love.
64. and almost anything with john cusack in it.
65. i was basically josie grossy in high school.
66. i love watching romance comedies.
67. our first born’s name was decided by a movie, not the Bible. (we were living not following Jesus at the time.)
68. my huz has ALWAYS wanted a baby named Parker Parker Parker.
69. Parker P. Parker, P.P. Parker, P. Parker Parker, Parker P.P., Parker Parker P. the options are endless, he says.
70. i told him i would think about it on our last baby.
71. uh oh.
72. i love oreos.
73. i won’t drink plain milk, unless it’s to have oreos dipped in it or alongside a brownie.
74. all boys close your eyes, really skip this one, huz would kill me for writing it… i have never worn a tampon. i plan to never wear one the rest of my life. they’re gross. yes, i know i’ve had 3 babies, i don’t care.
75. i hate being around people who are not encouraging.
76. one of my favorite Bible characters is Barnabas (new testament somewhere) he is so the encourager.
77. one of my other favorite characters is Rahab – the prosititute that hid God’s spies, and was bold enough to ask for not only her life to be spared, but all her family. she was redeemed. i love it.
78. i used to be blond. naturally, then not.
79. i have been a red head.
80. i taught myself to french braid.
81. i love the animaniacs.
82. i have their c.d., several vcr tapes, and i wore a “dot” fake tattoo to my senior prom.
83. i love they might be giants. go look them up, now. i don’t want to figure out how to link right now.
84.i got tired and i’m going to bed. i’ll try to finish another day.